I suggest you ...

Make downloads more reliable, auto-retry

Make the tracking more reliable. Often torrents I download stop downloading, loosing all seeders and speed goes to 0kb/s. If I close the window and then resume the download, it usually picks up new seeders and continues nicely. About 90% of the downloads I do require at least one cancel-resume cycle to complete. It is most common when most of the file is complete, but sometimes it happens early on. It would be cool to not have to babysit the torrents as they download in order to keep them moving. It could recognize when it starts to slow down, and refresh itself.

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    saltydog212saltydog212 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it happens a lot with me. I keep losing seeders and download speed just goes 0 B. then reload page to get the seeders again. even if i have 5 seeders now, it more often reduces to 1 or 2 by the end and sometimes the downloading eventually stops.

• bittybitty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur. I've downloaded a few files successfully, but the one I'm downloading right now is taking forever. There are a large number of seeders, but I am not able to pick them up anymore. I don't think I will use the service again to get a large file while this issue is still occurring. Otherwise, this is a great service.

Feedback and Knowledge Base